Donate To Heritage Camps for Adoptive Families
Heritage Camps for Adoptive Families, a 501c3 nonprofit, is a critical source of support for adoptive families. While many adoptive families seek out professional support from therapists specializing in attachment or identity, HCAF provides comprehensive support by building community, fostering cultural connections, and providing expert guidance for the entire family.
Donate to Heritage Camps for Adoptive Families with a one-time donation or a recurring monthly donation, and know that you’re providing adoptive families with the tools and connections they need to thrive.
Our camp fees are considerably lower than many other adoption camps. We believe it’s important to be inclusive, and want to ensure that camp is affordable for the majority of families. We provide scholarships for camp fees and accommodation for those who qualify for financial support.
We rely on the generous support of camp families, community members, and local and national businesses. We must raise $275,000 annually in addition to income from camp fees.
Ways To Give
DONATEYou can make a one-time donation or a recurring monthly donation by using the button below.
If you prefer you can mail a check to:
Heritage Camps for Adoptive Families
c/o Pam Sweetser
2052 Elm St.
Denver CO 80207
BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPLearn how you can partner with HCAF to:
- Elevate your brand
- Connect with your customers
- Improve employee satisfaction
- Support adoptive families
ANNUAL GALAEach April we have our annual gala fundraiser. Join us for a fun-filled evening of dinner, cultural music and dance, cocktails, and auction!
Buy individual tickets, purchase a table for your friends, donate to our silent or live auction, or become a corporate sponsor.
Information is available on our homepage in January, or contact us.
Other Ways To Make A Difference
JOIN KROGER & CITY MARKET'S COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
Now everytime you swipe your loyalty card when checking out at King Soopers or City Market, we’ll get rewards! (Please note: their previous rechargeable gift cards no longer offer benefits to nonprofits.)
Please take 3 minutes to link your loyalty card to Heritage Camps for Adoptive Families!
- Depending on where you shop, visit King Soopers’ website or City Market’s website. (If you shop at a different Kroger owned store, create an account or login and under Account, please choose a Colorado location as your preferred store and you should be able to choose Heritage Camps for Adoptive Families as your selected nonprofit.)
- If you already have an online account, you can click ‘Sign In.’ Otherwise, click ‘Enroll Now.’
- Click ‘Create an Account.’
- Enter your information, including either your Value Card number (found on the card/keychain card you typically swipe at checkout) or alternate ID number (often your phone number). You also can choose to create a new value card/alternate ID number.
- Click ‘Community Rewards’ on the left.
- Search for Heritage Camps for Adoptive Families and click ‘enroll.’
The amount HCAF receives is based upon our supporters’ percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating King Soopers Community Rewards organizations. The more members and supporters we have signed up who are shopping at King Soopers or City Market, the greater our donation will be!