Join us in our annual celebration to support the work of Heritage Camps for Adoptive Families! We’ll again be celebrating at the Wings Over the Rockies Air and Space Museum in Denver, which is so much fun! International food tasting stations, exciting cultural entertainment, fantastic silent auction, and short but sweet live auction!
View the invitation here with all the details — who, what, when, and where!
And purchase your raffle tickets today for our incredibly EXCITING prizes!
Raffle 1: Heritage Camp Fee Package!
Includes: 2018 camp program fees for 4 (any age), plus $100 voucher towards 2018 lodging during camp (any camp location). Unable to attend camp this year? Your donation will sponsor a scholarship for a family who needs financial assistant to attend, and you’ll be making a difference!
$25 per raffle ticket (TOTAL Charge = $26.03, including $1.03 processing fee) BUY HERE NOW!
Raffle 2: Hamilton Package Trip to Chicago!
Includes: 2 tickets to Hamilton in Chicago on August 4, 2018. Two-night stay in the historic Drake Hotel in the heart of downtown Chicago, $200 per person Southwest plane ticket coupons.
$75 per raffle ticket (Total charge is $77.45, including $2.45 Processing Fee) BUY HERE NOW!
You may enter one or both raffles and purchase as many tickets as you’d like! Remember all raffle ticket proceeds go directly to YOUR camp!
We are already in the midst of planning exciting and meaningful camp experiences for this year, and we hope your family will join us! Registration is NOW OPEN for all 9 of our camps!
Some comments from camp evaluations when asked what was most valuable about the Heritage Camp experience:
- “The most valuable about Heritage Camp to my family is the opportunity to be a part of a family in where we can all connect and share what we are truly passionate about! Best experience ever!”
- “I love that the camp offers something special for everyone in the family and that the camp is full of families just like ours. I think it is so valuable for our children to see other families like their own.”
- “As a counselor, adoptee, & camp alum, I know that Heritage Camp is the only place I actually feel like I fit in.”
- “We already have a high awareness of our daughter’s birth culture. However, camp definitely raises our awareness of the combination of birth and adoption culture and the implications of that.”
- “The kids have FUN with other kids that look like them and have similar experiences — it is their favorite thing of the year, every year.”
Share Your Love – Refer a Family! Our +ONE Program Works!
Refer more families, collect more gifts!
Word of mouth is by far our best marketing tool. Share the love and refer a family to HCAF; through our +ONE program we’ll thank you profusely! Receive a $25 Camp Market certificate for every new family you refer to any HCAF camp, not only the one(s) you attend. For four new family referrals, in one year, receive $100 gift certificate to the Market or one free registration!
Thank you for being such GREAT ambassadors!
Heritage Camp Voices
Heritage Camps for Adoptive Families, Inc. (HCAF) serves as a post-adoption resource and advocate for children, adults, and families with diverse heritages.
We accomplish our mission by facilitating events which provide culturally relevant and family-centered experiences for every member of the family.
These events provide individuals and families with both a deeper sense of community and an individual identity. It is our goal that all adoptees will develop a knowledge of themselves and their culture of origin and that families will have a better awareness of, and sense of pride in, their adopted family member’s birth heritage. HCAF assists children, adults, and families in becoming a part of a larger community “just like themselves,” with shared experiences, challenges, and opportunities.