We are already in the midst of planning exciting and meaningful camp experiences for this year, and we hope your family will join us! Registration is NOW OPEN for all 9 of our camps!
STILL ACCEPTING LATE REGISTRATIONS FOR KOREAN AND LATIN AMERICAN HERITAGE CAMPS THROUGH MAY.
African/Caribbean Heritage Camp is now on wait-list status, but please do still register if you’d like to attend this year. We strive to take as many families off the waitlist as we can! You do not pay anything until you are taken off waitlist status, so it is still well worth it to try!
Some comments from camp evaluations when asked what was most valuable about the Heritage Camp experience:
- “The most valuable about Heritage Camp to my family is the opportunity to be a part of a family in where we can all connect and share what we are truly passionate about! Best experience ever!”
- “I love that the camp offers something special for everyone in the family and that the camp is full of families just like ours. I think it is so valuable for our children to see other families like their own.”
- “As a counselor, adoptee, & camp alum, I know that Heritage Camp is the only place I actually feel like I fit in.”
- “We already have a high awareness of our daughter’s birth culture. However, camp definitely raises our awareness of the combination of birth and adoption culture and the implications of that.”
- “The kids have FUN with other kids that look like them and have similar experiences — it is their favorite thing of the year, every year.”