- Heritage Camps for Adoptive Families has an open position for a part-time intern. The intern’s primary responsibility will be to assist with HCAF’s Social Media efforts. Check out the job description for more information about the job and applying for the position.
Adoption and Cultural Resources
“Help Spread The Word” Resources
(Click one of the links below to open the resources in your browser, or right-click the link and choose the option to save the target resource to your computer.)
HCAF Marketing Business Cards Here’s a great way to spread the word about Heritage Camps. Have you ever seen a family you thought might benefit from attending a Heritage Camp, but you weren’t sure how to approach them, or didn’t want to intrude? The HCAF Marketing Business cards are the perfect way to let others know about the organization. There is a brief introduction to HCAF on the front and a list of the camps on the back. As an option, there is also room to write your contact information on the back if you would like interested families to contact you with questions. Click here to see the instructions for printing the cards, then choose one of the two HCAF Business Card templates and print these at home or online (VistaPrint).
Right-click one of the links below to save the Business Card template (PDF file) to your computer:
- Are you on Facebook? Here’s another great way to spread the word about Heritage Camps. Right-click here to save the HCAF image that is specifically designed as a Facebook Cover Image. Then set it as the Cover Image for your Facebook profile for all your friends to see!
- Check out these 1-page Heritage Camps brochures you can print at home. There is one with our famous purple fence background, and another version with a clean white background. Print some and take them to your pediatrician’s office, your public library, your local grocery store, your YMCA…or anywhere else you think potential HCAF families might see them!
- Download a version of the Heritage Camps NEW logo [Horizontal Version, Vertical Version] to add to your email signature or presentation materials when promoting Heritage Camps.
- Do you know a family that might be interested in attending one of the Heritage Camps? If so, download the Heritage Camps for Adoptive Families Presentation for Potential Camp Families presentation and share it with them.
- Looking for something specifically for families who have adopted domestically? If so, also download the Domestic Adoption Camp Presentation.
- If you know of a person or organization that might help support Heritage Camps for Adoptive Families, download this Heritage Camps for Adoptive Families Presentation for Potential Supporters and present it to them.
- Share this video, or this shorter video with any potential supporters.